sabato 21 agosto 2010

The outline of my life


"I draw the outline of my life for the next months, setting priorities and adding all I would like, including good intentions.
Then I'll let life take its course and colors white spaces as it likes.
I only hope that like me it loves warm tones and have fun using fluorescent markers."
(Anna)
Il Ferragosto e' per me da sempre uno spartiacque tra le vacanze, ormai quasi terminate e il ritorno alla routine quotidiana, fatta di studio, lavoro e qualche momento di svago. E' come se il mio anno iniziasse in questo preciso momento, con tanto di bilanci finali, nuovi propositi, l'augurio di tante sorprese e la promessa di non commettere gli stessi errori. Anche quest'anno ho tirato le mie somme e fissato i prossimi obiettivi che vi svelerò strada facendo. E voi? Progetti per i prossimi mesi?

The Assumption for me has always been a divide between holidays, now almost completed and return to daily routine, made by study, work and some leisure time. It's like my year startes right now, complete with final budget, new intentions, wish of a lot of surprises and promise of not making the same mistakes. This year I set the next targets that I will reveal soon. And you? Projects for the coming months?

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP